GAME WON'T INSTALL USING SYSTEM 10
You Can E-mail Us Too
If you don't see an answer to
your question here, we'd be
happy to respond to your
The best way to help us
understand your question and
problem solve is to use the
That will provide us with
relevant info about your
systems and hardware so we
can respond more accurately.
Click below to view the form.
Q: I can’t install your game on my Windows 10 PC.
A: Windows 10 still has a few kinks and has been known to have compatibility issues. The
good news is it has a built-in compatibility setting. Here’s how to run games in Compatibility
1. Right-click on the game's icon
2. Select "Properties"
3. Select the "Compatibility" tab
4. Check the box next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"
5. In the drop-down menu, select "Windows 7"
6. Check mark the following other options:
a. Disable visual themes
b. Disable desktop composition
c. Disable display scaling on high DPI settings
d. Run this program as an administrator
Also, you need to make sure you have the latest driver updates. Please run a Windows Update
and download the latest version of Microsoft DirectX
Last thing you can check is your hardware-specific video drivers. To do so, please follow the
1. Right-click on an empty part of your desktop
2. Select the "Screen Resolution" option
3. Click on "Advanced settings"
4. A new window should pop up with the name of your monitor and video card
5. In the Adapter tab, next to your video card name, click on "Properties"
6. Another new window should pop up. Click on the "Driver" tab.
7. Click on "Update Driver" then "Search automatically for updated driver software"
8. Follow the on-screen instructions